We have developed a CD UPDATE convertor file that will convert a 10.02 install CD (English North America) to a 10.03 install CD (English North America) Installation. This is NOT a patch to upgrade an existing installation of WinFax PRO 10.02 to 10.03. This will only convert a 10.02 install to a 10.03 install image. Please read below
1. You require a WinFax PRO 10.02 CD ROM, or installation image of version 10.02 somewhere copied to your hard drive. This doesn't create a 10.03 Installation from scratch, it requires the 10.02 installation files as a starting point.
If you have the WinFax PRO 10.02 CD ROM, you'll need to copy the contents of the "WINFAX" folder on the WinFax installation CD ROM to a temporary folder on your hard drive. The name of the folder you choose is not important, but you will be prompted to select that folder when you perform the upgrade so remember where you copied the files to. I recommend calling the folder "WinFax PRO Install Files" or "WinFax PRO 10.03 Install Files"Download and run the Conversion/update program
2. Download and Run the WinFax PRO 10.02-10.03 conversion/update program, which is available to all subscribers here:http://www.getfaxing.com/downloads/patc ... 2-1003.exe
3. When prompted, select the folder where you copied the installation files. Eg: "WinFax PRO Install Files"
4. If successful, the folder where you created the 10.02 files will now contain WinFax PRO 10.03 installation files. You can keep the folder where it is, or make a copy on CD ROM.Installing WinFax PRO 10.03
5. WinFax PRO 10.03 will not install if it detects any previous version. You must uninstall WinFax PRO 10.02 from your system
using Add/Remove Programs. When prompted to remove data files, select NO. Reboot the computer after uninstalling. If you have problems with uninstall process, you can use the WinFax Clean tool here : http://www.getfaxing.com/downloads/patc ... xClean.exe
6. Start the installation of WinFax PRO 10.03 from the folder in step 4. (Double click SETUP.EXE to start the installation)If you have any questions regarding this process, you can post them in the appropriate forums.