Thank you for your interest in our software! The FaxTalk Merge Macro for Microsoft Word
by GetFaxing.com is an add-on template for
Microsoft Word that allows you to easily
send faxes and fax merges directly from Microsoft Word to FaxTalk.
FaxTalk Merge Macro icons in Microsoft Word 2007
FaxTalk Merge Macro icons in Word XP/2002/2003
Send a fax and fax merges with ease
You can send faxes directly from Microsoft Word by clicking an icon. You can also
automate your faxes by using Word "wfx" styles on your document. The FaxTalk Merge
Macro will automatically retrieve information contained within a "wfx" style from the
document and send your fax, without any additional user interaction. If you are a former
WinFax PRO user, all your existing documents with "wfx" styles are backwards
compatible with the FaxTalk Merge Macro.
Fax merges can now also be accomplished with ease. Select your prepared mail merge
document with a data source, click on Send a Fax merge, select your recipients &
optional cover sheet and click Merge. Send a few faxes or thousands of faxes, directly
from Microsoft Word.
Features of FaxTalk Merge Macro
· Unlimited fax merges
· Use contact lists directly from Outlook, Hotmail/Windows Live, Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, ODBC and other database sources.
· One click faxing. Send faxes without having to switch the printer to FaxTalk.
· Automate faxing directly from documents with use of styles.
· Start FaxTalk applications directly from within Microsoft Word 2007.
·Send your fax merges to email recipients as Adobe PDF or TIFF image attachments.
What you need to get started
To get started, in addition to the FaxTalk Merge Macro for Microsoft Word, you will need:
· One of the following operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Vista,
Windows 2008 Server, or Windows 7
· A compatible version of Microsoft Word (XP/2002, 2003 or 2007)
· FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5, FaxTalk Messenger Pro 7.5, or FaxTalk Multiline Server
fax software from Thought Communications.
· An internal or external compatible Class 1, 2 or 2.0 fax/data modem for use with
NOTE: A Cable or DSL modem for use with high speed internet service are not fax
modems and are not compatible with FaxTalk.
Download a Free Trial
Try the FaxTalk Merge Macro software for free, and if you are not already a user of
FaxTalk, you can also download a 15 day free trial of FaxTalk software. For more
information on downloading a trial, please visit our Web page.
Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp. FaxTalk,
FaxTalk Fax Center Pro and FaxTalk Messenger Pro, are registered trademarks of Thought Communications.WinFax PRO is a registered trademark of Symantec Corporation.