Welcome to the first and only dedicated Web site for WinFax PRO faxing software from Symantec/Delrina. We offer a free community based forum for WinFax PRO, plus premium members have access to our exclusive WinFax Tools automated diagnostic and repair tool, support via forums, compatibility fixes, downloads and access to all archived postings.
You can also get professional WinFax Live Remote Support Services from a knowledgeable WinFax tech.
Support the WinFax community and become a WinFax Premium Subscriber You'll have access to all the WinFax support forums and exclusive WinFax Tools program to troubleshoot WinFax issues for only $29.99 (US$) per year. Click the links above for more details.
Visit the WinFax technical support Forums here: WinFax Community Support Forums
WinFax installation does not complete August 11th, 2009
Situation: During the installation of WinFax, or when you reboot your computer, the WinFax PRO configuration wizard setup screen appears. When you are presented with the screen to enter your name, fax number and CSID, the screen disappears or the computer hangs/freezes. You cannot continue the setup, and you cannot start WinFax as the setup is not completed.
These steps apply to Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3, and all versions of WinFax PRO and TalkWorks PRO.
- Click on Install & Setup Tools button.
- Click on Fix Start Up Errors button.
- Click YES, WinFax will automatically close if active.
- Click OK to any messages that appear, until completed.
- Click Fix Entry Problem on the Main WinFax Tools screen.
- Follow the on screen instructions that appear.
- Reboot computer when done.
- If WinFax setup appears, continue with setup. If WinFax Setup does not automatically start, start WinFax Tools, click on Install & Setup Tools button, click Start WTNSETUP button & Continue the WinFax installation.
Posted in Installation, Setup, Support | Comments Closed