Fax Software

Community Forums

#5701

Salman Khan
Member

Hey guys,

I had been trying to find a fix for this same issue for about six months now. The funny thing is that only recently (Nov/Dec 2006) someone suggested on Amazon.com using System Restore to an earlier point prior to installing IE 7.0. But I’ve had this issue before I installed IE 7.0 so it had totally stumped me for a while. I tried to rebuild phonebook, optimize phonebook, DB file repair, but nothing worked.

Well, I want to give A BIG THANKS to the OP for posting this fix, cause it worked like a charm. I am finally able to update the phone numbers in my phonebook after a very long time.

BTW, this is post #1 for me. I registered just so that I can thank the Moderator for his tremendous help.

Thank you.