Fax Software

Community Forums

#5702

JohnD
Participant

@johnd wrote:

I had been trying to find a fix for this same issue for about six months now. The funny thing is that only recently (Nov/Dec 2006) someone suggested on Amazon.com using System Restore to an earlier point prior to installing IE 7.0. But I’ve had this issue before I installed IE 7.0 so it had totally stumped me for a while. I tried to rebuild phonebook, optimize phonebook, DB file repair, but nothing worked.

Yes I’ve heard that this problem even existed before IE7. I guess it wasn’t a big enough problem for Symantec to do anything about it back then.