Fax Software

Community Forums

Anonymous

@Pocketaces wrote:

Thank you, this will get me by to do the basics. The only thing wrong now is that for some reason I get FIRST NAME LAST NAME as one of the contacts. All of the mapping works, but for some reason that line shows up. Is there a way to save the mapping so I don’t have to do it each time I create a new phonebook? Laslty, even though I haven’t experienced the errors everybody else has with using 10.02 and outlook 2003, is there a log file or something I should delete? I briefly read something about that and you alluded to it in one of our exchanges.

BTW, I’m a professional comedian and magician in LA. If you ever make it out this way, let me know and I’ll get you into a private club called The Magic Castle. It’s just my way of thanking you for your time.

Regards,

ACES

I believe the FIRST NAME LAST NAME entry is called the header. What you need to do is disable the option “Import the 1st row of data” when you perform the import.

As for log file, I assume you’re referring to WinFax send/receive logs that show up in Outlook 2003? Is that what you’d like to remove?

THanks for the offer! I’ve heard of the Magic Castle — I think I watched an episode of the show “Criss Angel”. I think he was performing there ??