Fax Software

Community Forums

P.O. Box

Quote:
if you look at any WinFax Receive log entry, receive log properties, you’ll see the associated files for that log entry. Like a 3 page received fax may look like, 0123001.fxr, 0123002.fxr, 0123003.fxr etc. Fax received files are always in the xxxxppp.fxr format x=number/letter p=page #

Now I look at the properties for the first fax on the list (and in the window below I visualize page A) and I read 1234001.fxr.

I look at the properties for the second fax on the list (and in the window below I visualize page A again) and I read 1234001.fxr.

I look at the properties for the third fax on the list (and in the window below I visualize ALWAYS page A) and I read 1234001.fxr.

Because for some reason, after moving the folders from the old installation into the new installation folder, I managed to fix everything, by changing whatever I thought I had logically to change, also within the files if needed, and everything is working except for this strange logging of the received fax. Because I don’t know where to change it.

In the same DATA forder I have many FXR files (those that I wanted to keep) all with different xxxxppp.fxr names, and those are the fax pages that do correspond to the faxes I see listed by Sender, Date etc in the upper right window of the RCVD log. (I opened them and I saw they were) but it is like having a DVD menu with titles but whatever you click you always see the same chapter, because all titles point to the same chapter, although all the other chapters ARE in the DVD…
It should be clear now… :;):