Fax Software

Community Forums

Yes, the WinFax test page was successful.

Yes, WinFax v10.04 is used to support successful fax sharing on an XP SP2 – based network.

No, not printing the same fax from the Viewer … opening a fax event from Message Manager (Receive Log) to display within the Viewer; selecting some pages to send which opens the Send window; closing the Viewer; opening a different fax from Message Manager (Receive Log) to display within the Viewer), selecting some pages to send to the pre-opened Send window; closing the Viewer; et cetera.

Yes, I’ve tried combinations of other events / faxes from within the Viewer; same result.

No, it doesn’t hang given a certain number of pages, and as a sidenote, I’m pretty religious about clearing temporary files and keeping a fair bit of space available on the partitions where WinFax program and data reside.

No, not using the “Mini” viewer …

Using “Insert Fax From Log” offers no difference in behaviour.

There seems to be a difference in behaviour between using “File>Send…” and “File>Print…” from within the Viewer.

If I use “File>Print…” exclusively from within the Viewer for page assembly, things continue without a hitch.

However, starting with “File>Send…” and then using “File>Print…” within successive Viewer sessions to build an outgoing fax leads to the stated hang issue.