Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Windows XP, ACT updated to 5.04(?) and correct merging template for ACT, and WinFax 10.02.
    Merging from Word works find using ACT data information (linked). Merging from within ACT, document prepared within ACT, to WinFax fails.
    Need to merge from ACT to provide the History/Logging funtions.
    Looking for tallys and possible solutions.

Anonymous

Components of the SendOBject (WinFax SDK) in 10.02 is not working with XP. It may effect ACT! if it is using the SendObject. Therefore, the merge would fail!

Anonymous

Thanks. I’ll look into the area you suggested.

Administrator
    Keymaster

If SDK is broken with XP, you’ll find a lot of problems with other software that links with WinFax too. Not good!

Maybe QA and Dev are working on that now? 🙂

BTW Paul, were you at the new support site in Eugene before you quit?

Administrator
    Keymaster

BTW Paul, were you at the new support site in Eugene before you quit?

Actually, I mean Springfield, OR. I was at the Eugene site a few years ago, nice building and city.

Anonymous

I worked at the Eugene office and left a few days before Symantecs move to Springfield, which was on the 28th of December.

lexitt

I have winfax pro installed, everything works fine, i receive my incoming faxes in outlook 2002 under winfax logs-receive logs, I would like to receive them in my inbox folder, can someone help me in solving this problem.
    thanks in advance.

btw I have winxp sp1

Anonymous

I believe the only way to do this is to make a Message Rule in Outlook that could move the messages to the InBox. Not sure if this would work, but you can try.

lexitt

I tried that but somehow i can’t figure it out, the weird thing is that another user on a different pc get’s the faxes in the inbox folder, i don’t know how that was setup thought. help me out with this. thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.