Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lakshi

Hello, i was using winfax without any problems since 2 months now suddenly all my contacts disapeared and i cannot send any fax….someone please tell me how to recover all my contacts?
    By the way, when i go to c:Programfilessymantecwinfaxdata i can see 12 files that start with MY-PH-BK

lakshi

When i go to logs(Outbox) all the contacts are there but when i click on send and go to ‘Winfax Pro Send’ section i dont see any contacts under Name|Company section….help

Administrator
    Keymaster

Logs, Outbox only shows the outbox with pending faxes that are waiting to be sent, you should not see contacts here.

lakshi

I need to send faxes to multiple parties, how do i do that if i dont see any contacts in ‘Winfax Pro Send’ section?

Administrator
    Keymaster

@lakshi wrote:

I need to send faxes to multiple parties, how do i do that if i dont see any contacts in ‘Winfax Pro Send’ section?

you won’t be able to if they do not appear here, but you mentioned they appear in the “Outbox” ? do you mean they appear in the Phonebook? but do not appear when you try to send a fax (in the Send fax window?)

lakshi

Problem solved, imported phonebook…thanks anyway

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.