Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    slchslch

I’m from malaysia…and i’m stay in major city of malaysia KL. when i send fax from here to the kl area…i use 03 which is the area code follow by the fax number..it work fine…but when i try to fax to outstation area..i use to key in 05 (the outstation area code in malaysia) follow by the fax number,the winfax keep on saying line busy…i double check the fax number by sending out the fax tru the faxing machine..its work..so in other words,the fax number got no prob…so what wrong with the winfax setting.?why i cant send fax to the outstation? 🙁

Anonymous

Check to see what the actual number is being dialed by clicking on the fax in the send log and looking at the properties below.

also, confirm if you are using Windows dialing or WinFax dialing. If you are using Windows dialing, all your dialing setup should be configured in Windows Control Panel. See Tools, Setup, Dialing and Location, Advanced to determine which dialing method you are using.

slchslch

act i implemented my faxing module in my access aplication…so in my vba code , i act have a code to set the area code, country code & fax number…for an example,when i dial 051234567,areao code wil b my 05 follow by the fax number 1234567…so as what u said when i check the dialing number in the send log,it’s show +(05)1234567…but stil fail to fax it…hmm…i hav try to use window dialing b4…but i dont know where to set the window dialing properties in window control panel….

Anonymous

@slchslch wrote:

act i implemented my faxing module in my access aplication…so in my vba code , i act have a code to set the area code, country code & fax number…for an example,when i dial 051234567,areao code wil b my 05 follow by the fax number 1234567…so as what u said when i check the dialing number in the send log,it’s show +(05)1234567…but stil fail to fax it…hmm…i hav try to use window dialing b4…but i dont know where to set the window dialing properties in window control panel….

in WinFax Setup, go to the Dialing and Locations option. Click on the Advanced button to select Windows or WinFax dialing. Here you should be able to adjust Windows dialing settings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.