Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Pro 10.03 all the windows XP Pro upgrades. Robotics V.92 internal modem. Auto Answer will not remain checked on. I have checked the modem in hyperterm and set S0=2 and called the number it works fine. I uninstalled WinFax and installed MSFax, every thing works fine, I can send and auto receive. The Delrina has been removed from the registry and all references to Symantec and WinFax removed from the computer. The modem un-installed and the computer restarted. WinFax.03 installed fresh. Still no auto answer. Installed 10.04 still no auto-answer. Any ideas?

Thanks Bob

Administrator
    Keymaster

what happens when you turn auto receive on? does it turn off , or does it remain on until you exit WinFax and when you restart it is off again?

what are the settings under Receive setup? is there a check for automatic receive? what are the # of rings listed?

Anonymous

It never turns on, even though it is checked. When I exit the maintenance and go back in, it is off. There is a check for auto receive and the number rings is 2, changed from 4 at default. It remains 2 but auto answer does not.

It will not send either even thought in test the com ports it finds the modem on com6 ok.

Administrator
    Keymaster

is WinFax configured to use TAPI port , or the COM port?

Anonymous

Tried both, neither worked.

Administrator
    Keymaster

try running wtnsetup.exe in the WinFax directory to configure WinFax

Anonymous

Cleaned off WinFax 10.03 again for the umpteenth time. Installed 10.02 and strangely it works.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.