Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elliot

Hello All,

I have been using WinFax for many years but recently had it crash. Eventually I was able to successfully reinstall the program. For some reason, I can’t get the automatic receive command to stick after I check it to stay. It also does not stay on when I click automatic receive in the controller. I never had this problem before. Any solutions? Thanks.

Administrator
    Keymaster

right-click Controller, click Program Setup , double-click Modems & Communications Devices. Select the active modem, hold the SHIFT key and click PROPERTIES at the same time. WinFax will display the modem has not been configured etc. click Yes to configure it. Step through the modem configuration wizard.
    When you are done, verify in Program Setup, Receive — you have turned automatic receive on, and set it to 2 or more rings .

If that does not work, report back the type of fax modem you are using, along with the com port it is connected to , and if you have setup WinFax to use COM port mode or TAPI mode (this is listed in Modems & Communications Devices, Select Modem, Properties)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.