Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    slchslch

i successfully create a function to create a word document file base on a query statement in my code….what i intend to do is by using the DDE method, i will like to attach the word document file and send it out automatically…any suggestion?
    thx!

Anonymous

there is a DDE attach command you can use. See the DDE Tutorial thread in this forum for more details. On-line help in WinFax also has some good DDE info

You might also use the SDK instead.

slchslch

thx for your suggestion…act i have try the DDE attach command before..but then there is an error state that this method doesnt occurs in DDE method…i dont know whether my statement correct or not…i do it like this way

lngChannel = DDEInitiate(Application:=”FAXMNG32″, topic:=”CONTROL”)
    …..
    …..
    …..
    DDEPoke channum:=lngChannel, Item:=”sendfax”, _
    Data:=”attach(“C:blablabla…”)”

izzti correct ?
    thank you!

slchslch

o thx…i solve the problem already…besides…any suggestion on the email escalation? this is my second function which like to implement..

Anonymous

@slchslch wrote:

o thx…i solve the problem already…besides…any suggestion on the email escalation? this is my second function which like to implement..

There is no function for email using WinFax DDE if that is what you are referring to. Only SDK has email capability.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.