Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jfreeman

I’m using WinFax 10.04 in a network configuration. Suddenly, one workstation client showed three messages in the Wastebasket folder that appear to have been messages previously sent but failed (red X), possibly five months ago. There is no date but all three have 12:00AM listed as the time sent. When I attempt to delete them I receive a WinFax error “The following occurred when attempting to move a message, “Call Failed”, A message cannot be moved to the same folder”. I can move them to another folder (Send or Receive) but still cannot delete them. Any ideas how to delete these messages and what may have caused the problem. When I look through the logs on the host I cannot find these messages and they may have already been deleted if they had failed.

Administrator
    Keymaster

these are corrupt entries in the database, I suggest rebuilding the database.

If that does not work, you can try creating a new message store, then move these entries to that newly created message store. Once moved, you can delete the entire message store.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.