Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jomama

My company moved recently and so I have had to change the CCSID and user info in WinFax Pro.
    Except as has been mentioned in many threads on this site, the darn window disappears as soon as I tab to or cursor into a number window.
    I was able to change the CCSID by reinstalling over the origianl installation and using the set up window at the end. However the disappearing window trick comes up there too, when I try to enter a phone or fax #.
    I am using WinFax Pro 10.0 and XP SP2.
    I got all exciteded when I read about the Tools program you provide because it seems to fit my problem exactly.
    Alas and alack, it was not to be.
    I ran it twice, rebooting each time. The first time with the message boxed checked and the second time with it unchecked.
    Please help! 🙁

Administrator
    Keymaster

Not sure what else to suggest, since it should resolve this issue (it has for many others)

try it again , with the check mark (enabled) and reboot, then restart Windows and WinFax and see if you can change the CSID from the Setup, User option.

if all else fails, you might want to schedule a live support request. (see http://www.getfaxing.com/services.htm for details)

Edited By Moderator on 1199576489

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.