Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    avalonbkk

I have a PDF document which I would like to fax to my contacts. Is Winfax Pro capable of doing this? At the moment I am using version 10.

I tried to add the PDF as an attachment, but it simply displays it in Adobe Acrobat reader and does not show it as an attachment in Winfax. I have checked and I have the Winfax fax driver installed. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Sallyanne

avalonbkk

Just checking to see if anyone has any ideas regarding this. I am unable to attach any files in Winfax.

Anonymous

Yes, you should be able to do this. Can you open the PDF document in Adobe, then click FILE, PRINT . Choose WinFax as the printer. Does that work?

avalonbkk

Unfortunately it didn’t work. I fixed this issue by re-installing Windows XP and Winfax. Thanks for your suggestion.

Anonymous

It was likely the printer driver for WinFax PRO that was not installed. The driver is required to attach or print any document from within any application.

avalonbkk

It wasn’t the printer driver. That was installed (both the Winfax and Winfax Photo quality) printer drivers. I even re-installed them. It was totally baffling and I can only assume there was some other glitch with Windows.

kimmerhi

We had a similar problem that was fixed by unassociating .PDF file types from Acrobat. That enabled the winfax driver to “print” the pdf attachment.

SIDVICIOUS

Kim,
    how did you unassociated the pdf file?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.