Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JohnD
    Participant

:O

Edited By Moderator on 1135116509

jharris

Greetings!
    I have 2 USR 56K USB fax modems that I need help with installing with WinFax Pro 10.3. I’ve read very little on how to setup dual modems, but have seen tidbits that if they are identical you have to perform special steps to get them working. I’m creating a in house application that use OLE2 communications within Visual dBASE to send out physician requests to surrounding pharmacies. The volume is starting to increase but I have not yet installed the second modem as I need to get the pilot project off the ground. Detailed steps and instructions are appreciated.

Thanks
    Jeffrey

Anonymous

@jharris wrote:

Greetings!
    I have 2 USR 56K USB fax modems that I need help with installing with WinFax Pro 10.3. I’ve read very little on how to setup dual modems, but have seen tidbits that if they are identical you have to perform special steps to get them working. I’m creating a in house application that use OLE2 communications within Visual dBASE to send out physician requests to surrounding pharmacies. The volume is starting to increase but I have not yet installed the second modem as I need to get the pilot project off the ground. Detailed steps and instructions are appreciated.

Thanks
    Jeffrey

I suggest using PCI based (hardware) modems instead of USB. I am not sure if two USB modems will work. You might want to try one USB and one PCI (non-WinModem)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.