Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hitesh

When I used Winfax 9 on XP, and clicked on File/Export, it would remember the folder I last exported to.

Now, with Winfax 10.03, it does not remember and always shows My Documents folder. How do i make it remember the last folder, or how do I change the default folder from My Documents to another folder?
    Hitesh
    [email protected]

Anonymous

Unfortunately, I don’t believe there is any option to keep the “last” imported directory. Something that was overlooked in WinFax PRO 10.0x

Hitesh

😉 This is curious. When someone comes out with a new version, why do they remove features like this? And they don’t even document it !

Anonymous

I doubt it was intentional. An earlier version (I believe it may have been version 8.0 ) didn’t have this feature, it was then added in the next release (or update). I guess with some changes in the software in version 10.0 it may have been overlooked again. The same programmer doesn’t always work on the same component (there are many programmers for WinFax PRO) and it was something that probably wasn’t fully tested by someone familiar with the previous versions.

Hitesh

thanks. any way to get them to add it back in?

Anonymous

@Hitesh wrote:

thanks. any way to get them to add it back in?

send a description of the problem to Symantec. Tech Support will verify the problem with the latest version (10.03/10.04) and pass the defect report to development. That’s a least a step in the right direction, no guarantee that it will ever be fixed however.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.