Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi,
    I have been trying to send faxes using the mail merge feature in word with an excell database. I have inserted the fields and then clicked winfax mailmerge under tools. I select the company name and fax number fields in the appropriate boxes then click merge. It acts like its printing and goes to the winfax printer icon. I have click on that and it says its printing and then deleting just like a print job. Except in never arrives in the winfax message center, it doesnt print and it does not go to the fax numbers selected. I want it to be faxed. How do I fix this?
    Thanks,
    Jenny

Anonymous

Hi Jenny, do you have version 10.02 of WinFax PRO? Check Help, About… if it is version 10.02, you will need to get an update from Symantec. Version 10.03 fixes the problem with mail merges.

Anonymous

Cool thanks,
    I do have 10.02

Anonymous

and you are using Windows XP , right?

Anonymous

windows xp and office xp

Anonymous

yes this problem is specific to Windows XP and WinFax PRO 10.02. Symantec has WinFax PRO 10.03 to solve the problem, however, they probably will try to charge you for it. Tell them it is for the macro and you need it to work for merging.
    🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.