Fax Software

Community Forums

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 16 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you run a small business with WinFax? Perhaps you have more than one business, or want to send personal faxes without your business name on them, or you might have more than one family member that uses your PC to send faxes. Fax UserControl allows you to select from an unlimited amount of user (or company) names and switch names instantly! If you have several users (or businesses) on one PC sending faxes, you would need to constantly change the sender name in the Program Setup. With Fax UserControl, you simply select the name and click Ok. The information is stored in WinFax or TalkWorks and is ready to be used. Supports WinFax PRO versions 7.x, 8.x,9.x,10.x and WinFax Basic Edition. Also supports all versions of TalkWorks and TalkWorks PRO. Download the trial version today!

– Unlimited number of user or company names. (Trial version is limited to 2 user names/company names)
    – Also changes the CSID (Caller Station Identifer) for up to 2 modems.
    – Start WinFax Controller or Fax Manager automatically after selectng your profile.
    – Remembers the last profile you used, so you don’t have to guess what user name is currently active in WinFax.
    – Online Technical Support forums answered by professionals that can answer your question with WinFax.
    – Unlimited time trial version, unlock the software instantly by purchasing your registration key from RegNow.com

Download the trial today at

http://www.getfaxing.com/downloads/FaxUserControl.exe

Derek G

I am evaluating the trial version and have noticed some confusion between the Sender Fax Number and Sender Voice Number. I have already entered two distinct numbers in those fields using WinFax’s Program Serup (User), but if I enter the same information as one of the profiles for Fax User Control, then the voice and fax numbers seem to be identical after saving, closing down and reinspecting? Is it me or have I stumbled on a bug or an undocumented limitation?

Derek G

In response to my posting directly below – I have subsequently found that the Station ID seems to be overwriting the Sender Voice Number held by Fax User Control. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

What version of WinFax are you using ? I’ll check it out.

Derek G

Can’t find a version number anywhere, but the FaxUserControl.exe installer I downloaded has an .MSI file inside of 2,295,296 bytes in size and dated 20/11/2001 16:34

Hope this helps

Anonymous

Derek,
    To determine the WinFax version , from the Message Manager (or Fax Manager) click Help, then click About. You should see the verson and build/date.

Anonymous

Hi Derek,
    Thanks for report, checking the code we have found that the voice number gets changed properly, but when we read it back the next time you start Fax UserControl, we get the CSID instead of the Voice Number from the registry.

It will be fixed in the next release of Fax UserControl that we are planning within the next few weeks (along with a new release of WinFax Macro)

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.