Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paulcarter
    Participant

With internet explorer I can enlarge page, and change font size. The phonebook logs, receive log, send log, all logs are small. After updateing to new graphic driver I changed settings to 1280 by 1024 pixels, was 800 by 600 pixel. I had it before at 800 by 600 due to fax disapearing from log when you clicked thumbtack to close different folder view. After updating newer version graphic driver from Intel I am not seeing anymore faxes disappearing anymore., but please, how can I change font size or enlarge letter size when I open winfax?

Administrator
    Keymaster

There is no option to change the font or font size in WinFax.

You could change the Windows default DPI Scaling size from Normal (96dpi) to Large (120dpi) from the Control Panel, Display options. Doing this affects Windows display and all applications in Windows.

paulcarter
    Participant

In order to change dpi setting it says I need to put original cd in that came with computer. I am worried I might screw up computer or erase everything and bring computer back to original form whitch would erase winfax. I am not computer savy so I will wait for computer technician to come and I will try changing dpi settings.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.