Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anilg28

I have XP professional OS. The version of Win fax I am using is 3.30.08. I know it is very very very old version, is it the reason that it is not locating my modem?
    Modem is internal and mfg by Intel. It is not off as I am able to receive and send fax independently through windows program

Administrator
    Keymaster

WinFax PRO 3.0 is designed for Windows 3.1, so I doubt you’ll get it working with Windows XP

anilg28

So what version is the answer? As I do not want to give up on the Winfax Pro. The problem has come up because I am changing my old PC with a latest one.
    Anil

Administrator
    Keymaster

@anilg28 wrote:

So what version is the answer? As I do not want to give up on the Winfax Pro. The problem has come up because I am changing my old PC with a latest one.
    Anil

WinFax PRO 10.03 is compatible with Windows XP

anilg28

Also from what version of Winfax Pro started accepting XP Pro as OS?
    Any assistance is greatly appreciated 🙂
    Anil

Administrator
    Keymaster

WinFax PRO 9.03 or higher will work with Windows XP

anilg28

Thanks to all of you. I just bought on e bay a 10.03 version, i do not know if it is upgradeable to 10.04. I sincerely appreciate all the responses.
    Still learning the ropes
    Anil

Administrator
    Keymaster

@anilg28 wrote:

Thanks to all of you. I just bought on e bay a 10.03 version, i do not know if it is upgradeable to 10.04. I sincerely appreciate all the responses.
    Still learning the ropes
    Anil

yes 10.03 can be updated to 10.04
    10.04 is only required for Fax Sharing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.