Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dsmroy1

I have tried to uninstall winfax pro 10.02 with control panel – add/ remove – program in xp with service pack 3 installed.
    I have norton 360 installed and it developed a problem and I need to uninstall/ install norton 360. The norton uninstall says I have to remove winfax pro first. I tried winfax uninstall and it did not work. I tried the add/remove program and it says can not find winfaxWFXUNIST.ISU.
    Norton file removal tool says I have to uninstall winfax pro.
    Nothing seems to work here.
    I subscribed to Winfax tools but find no info for removing winfax pro.
    Can someone help please. I am going in circles on the laptop with winfax pro installed.

Thanks
    Roy

JohnD
    Participant
    dsmroy1

John D Thanks for the help with winfax removal. I downloaded WinFax Clean as recomended and ran it on the laptop. It worked great. I got rid of the installed winfax 10 files and was able to reload Norton 360 and clean up the laptop. Nothing else I tried helped but Winfax Clean deleated all traces of Winfax.I will reload Winfax 10 again, now that I know how to remove it if it causes trouble in the future. I appreciate your help.
    Thanks
    Roy

Administrator
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that worked out for you. Thank you for your subscription to the forums.

whitesmile

I had/have the same problem. the WinFaxClean did not do anything for me. I am unable to uninstall or reinstall and cannot use at all at this point!

whitesmile

I had/have the same problem. the WinFaxClean did not do anything for me. I am unable to uninstall or reinstall and cannot use at all at this point! Actually the version I was using is 10.0.

JohnD
    Participant

@whitesmile wrote:

I had/have the same problem. the WinFaxClean did not do anything for me. I am unable to uninstall or reinstall and cannot use at all at this point! Actually the version I was using is 10.0.

Try the suggestions in my reply to you in this thread
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=607

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.