Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bics123

installed winfax pro 10.3 on a new computer running windows xp and office xp. Set up as none network and no link to outlook. internet explorer stops responding after about 3 or 4 sites. any help would be appreciated

Administrator
    Keymaster

not aware of any conflict with Internet Explorer failing when WinFax PRO is installed. Are you sure the problem is WinFax and not something else?

bics123

xp home sp2, wf 10.3, outlook 2002

at one point when explorer stopped responding I believe I saw an error message referencing winfax. I uninstalled winfax and there was no further problem.
    I looked into other fax software but was disapointed( I have been a winfax user since its begining) I installed again and soon after explorer failed. HOWEVER I have had no further problem since I posted this topic, perhaps this 1 fail was related to something else as you suggest. I will keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for you responce.

Administrator
    Keymaster

its possible the conflict is with Outlook 2002 and not IE, I would suggest checking the Control Panel, Mail icon. Click Data Files.
    If you see “WinFax PRO Logs” in the list, select it and click Remove. (Do not remove any other files)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.