Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    doubleR

live update stops responding on disconnect. is this a problem, or can i just end the program using task manager
    without messing up program? What can i do to solve this issue? Thank you for your time.

doubleR

Also I am using version 9.02, do I need to go to a newer version or should i just stick with this version?

doubleR

Forgot to mention that i want winfax pro to not run setup (setup.csid) on start up. Thanks.

Administrator
    Keymaster

@doubleR wrote:

live update stops responding on disconnect. is this a problem, or can i just end the program using task manager
    without messing up program? What can i do to solve this issue? Thank you for your time.

I wouldn’t worry about LiveUpdate, since Symantec is no longer offering any updates available for WinFax.
    Cancel the liveupdate, or end task.

vrapp

As I recall, liveupdate never worked in any of Symantec products. Same as yet another their junk, I believe live assist or something like that.

JohnD
    Participant

LiveUpdate is used across all Symantec products, so yes, it works but in regards to WinFax is it not required for WinFax PRO 10 since there is no LiveUpdates available for it. I am not sure if it will update older versions of WinFax (9.02 can be updated to version 9.03 )

if you have a LiveUpdate problem with LiveUpdate itself, you should download and run the lastest LiveUpdate install from Symantec’s Web site. (the file is lusetup.exe)

if you have a csid entry/install problem you should view the post regarding “hanging during setup/install”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.