Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rmanny

Hello

I need a viewer for users to view fxm files generated by WinFax Pro. I found references to miniview.exe while researching but you can no longer download this viewer from Symantec’s website. Can someone point me to an alternate download location or perhaps email me the exe?

Or can you suggest a good viewer that I can use? Free would be preferable. 🙂

THanks in advance!

JohnD
    Participant

miniview.exe
    this is the symantec link (LINK NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
    http://www.symantec.com/techsup….es.html

also if you type miniview.exe in google search you’ll get a link to a site to download it

miniview.exe
    this is the WinFax Premium Forums link (requires premium subscription)
    http://www.getfaxing.com/downloads/winfax/index.php?file=miniview.exe

FaxSee PRO Free Trial download
    FaxSee Pro is a smart and super fax image browser viewer and fax to tif tiff converter, able to browse, open, view, print not only black-white tif tiff, fmf, fxd fxm fxr fxs, bfx, dcx, qfx, awd, apf, cals cal cg4 img gp4 mil oda ras, g3f g3n, ig4, ds ed bmp, but also other group 3 (T.4) and group 4 (T.6) compressed fax, such as g3, g31d, g32d, g4, mh, mr, mmr, raw, fax, etc, and convert all fax to tif tiff format

Smart FaxSee Free Trial Download
    Smart FaxSee is a smart fax image viewer & fax to tif tiff converter, able to open, view, print not only tif tiff, fmf, fxd, fxm, fxr, fxs, bfx, dcx, qfx, awd, apf, g3f, g3n, but also other group 3 (T.4) and group 4 (T.6) compressed fax, such as g3, g31d, g32d, g4, mh, mr, mmr, raw, fax, etc, and convert all fax to tif tiff format

rmanny

Solved:

It is placed here during install (at least for version 10.x): C:Program FilesWinFax

Found this on Symantec’s website:

“When you install WinFax 10.01 from the CD, the miniview.exe file is copied to the WinFax folder. “

JohnD
    Participant

yes, version 10.01 and up added miniview.exe to the install folder.
    I assumed you didn’t have WinFax installed.

rmanny

Thanks for the help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.