Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ultrastryk

I am using WinFax Pro with Act and for some reason only about 30% of my faxes are going through. I dial the numbers that failed with my cell phone, and the receivers fax picks up in anywhere from one ring to 5 rings. For some reason my dialing setup must be screwed up. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Bill

ultrastryk

I should add that the screen shows connecting for a long time, then it says no answer. When I dial that same number from another phone, most of them pick up within a few rings and I can hear the other persons fax machine.

Thanks

Administrator
    Keymaster

@ultrastryk wrote:

I am using WinFax Pro with Act and for some reason only about 30% of my faxes are going through. I dial the numbers that failed with my cell phone, and the receivers fax picks up in anywhere from one ring to 5 rings. For some reason my dialing setup must be screwed up. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Bill

what faxes are going through ? long distance, local calls? could be dialing setup, or could be modem setup

if some faxes are going through, and they are both long distance and local calls, then its likely a fax modem issue. If only long distance calls (or only local calls) that do not connect, then its likely a dialing setup issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.