Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rayosx

Hi there, this is me again,

I finally could make work winfax 10.04 to logon on the smpt server with login and password, it did not recognize before because I needed to change on the login / username

“login%host.com” instead of “login@@host.com”

Even when I use the rules to send the faxes I could not make to forward the faxes received to my email account , any hints , it does not do anything, just I receive faxes and I do not know receive anything on the email.

Anonymous

Do the emails show up in your “outbox” in Outlook Express or Outlook? Do you have Outlook to automatically send the email without user interaction? (not having to click “send/receive”)

rayosx

Hmm… that’s a good idea, I have not tried yet, but winfax pro 10.04 it is supposed to send automatically email forwarding from the winfax pro 10.04 right ? using their internal smpt configuration / login / password, right ? I did that and now , I do not get any error from login / username but It does not do anything to fordard, even when I have enabled the rules to forward to certain email address, hm… very very strange, so do you recommend me to do the outlook/ outlook express integration but you told me that you did not have luck to make them work,

I am wondering if I can use the winfax internally to send emails

Anonymous

@rayosx wrote:

Hmm… that’s a good idea, I have not tried yet, but winfax pro 10.04 it is supposed to send automatically email forwarding from the winfax pro 10.04 right ? using their internal smpt configuration / login / password, right ? I did that and now , I do not get any error from login / username but It does not do anything to fordard, even when I have enabled the rules to forward to certain email address, hm… very very strange, so do you recommend me to do the outlook/ outlook express integration but you told me that you did not have luck to make them work,

I am wondering if I can use the winfax internally to send emails

yes, sorry I meant that I could not get the internal smtp option to work properly. I am using Outlook Express with TalkWorks PRO 3.0 (which is basically WinFax PRO 9.0 with voice features) to automatically forward e-mails when a fax or voice message is received.

Anonymous

@rayosx wrote:

Hi there, this is me again,

I finally could make work winfax 10.04 to logon on the smpt server with login and password, it did not recognize before because I needed to change on the login / username

“login%host.com” instead of “login@@host.com”

Even when I use the rules to send the faxes I could not make to forward the faxes received to my email account , any hints , it does not do anything, just I receive faxes and I do not know receive anything on the email.

Has anyone ever had SMTP email work with WinFax PRO or TalkWorks PRO? I could never get this feature to work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.