Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wrosario

when i send the fax the dialing window open and give me an NO CARIER and dont transmit the fax. what i am doing wrong? modem are ok and working. i am using a franklin CDMA EVDO USB modem CDU-650

wrosario

@wrosario wrote:

when i send the fax the dialing window open and give me an NO CARIER and dont transmit the fax. what i am doing wrong? modem are ok and working. i am using a franklin CDMA EVDO USB modem CDU-650

I am using windows XP and the modem using port COM6

wrosario

@wrosario wrote:

when i send the fax the dialing window open and give me an NO CARIER and dont transmit the fax. what i am doing wrong? modem are ok and working. i am using a franklin CDMA EVDO USB modem CDU-650. i am using version 10.0 of winfax pro

i am using version 10.0 of winfax pro

wrosario

@wrosario wrote:

@wrosario wrote:

when i send the fax the dialing window open and give me an NO CARIER and dont transmit the fax. what i am doing wrong? modem are ok and working. i am using a franklin CDMA EVDO USB modem CDU-650. i am using version 10.0 of winfax pro

i am using version 10.0 of winfax pro

well i spend all day working on fix the problem with the conection but nothing let me send a fax. the program recognize the modem but always give me the same error NO CARIER. I am using version 10.3. What is wrong? Please any sugestion will be appreciated.

Administrator
    Keymaster

are you sure this modem supports CLASS 1, CLASS 2 or CLASS 2.0 Fax ? I believe this is a data only, wireless CDMA modem. In this case, it will not work with WinFax PRO (or any other fax software)

wrosario

Thanks for your reply. i include information from the modem. maybee you can tell me if it can be use to send fax with FaxPro 10.3 .

When i query the modem form the program he recognize the modem for fax at 14400

thanks for your help

Radio Frequency:

Band Class 0: 800MHz ( Cellular )
    (RX: 869 ~ 894MHz TX: 824 ~ 849MHz)

Band Class 1: 1900 MHz ( PCS )
    (RX: 1851 ~ 1910 MHz TX: 1931 ~ 1990 MHz)
    Data Options:

Packet data (1x and EVDO Revision 0), ASYNC data, Quick Net Connect
    Data Rate:
    1XRTT
    IS-707 AT command set and extended
    AT command set
    IS-683C compliant

Administrator
    Keymaster

if winFax detects it as a fax modem, then it shoud be compatible. Its possible that fax has to be enabled with your wireless carrier before it can work, or its also possible you have a dialing issue causing it to fail with NO CARRIER. I suggest sending a fax to yourself, or testing the calling by sending a fax to your own telephone number to confirm if it is dialing out ok.
    verify all dialing settings such as area code, country code, prefixes (if enabled) etc. in the dialing setup of WinFax.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.