Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Attempting to print a WinFaxPro 10 phonebook in WinXP to an HP all in one laser 3330.

Have 5 columns to print (and would like to add more), set on landscape with 8.5×13″ paper, yet only 4 columns print on the first page with a wide margin on the right, the 5th column prints on a second page. It appears that the columns have a uniform print width, unrelated to the column width seen on the screen, and cannot locate a margin setting. Also nothing in the manual regarding printing the books and no help in Help.

Is there any way in WFP to set the margins or otherwise force it print the full page width?

Miles

JohnD
    Participant

I haven’t tried this myself, but printing phonebook options are limited, I doubt it will recognize the landscape and allow you to print the 5th column on the same page.

Anonymous

Completely uninstalled and reinstalled WFP and now for some reason can print 8 of 9 columns on one page set at landscape, 8.5×13″ paper.

The ninth column appears on a second page, presumably due to the columns are wider than necessary, and do not appear to be of the width as set in the phone books. Perhaps I could squeeze them a bit, but it certainly needs a method to reduce the margins and column width.

Miles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.