Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hy everyone,
    I’m having problem using Winfax printer (both) from Access 2000 under Windows NT4/SP6. The problem is that we have a lot of report that we send like invoice, purchase order, etc. from Access using print and selecting the winfax printer. Everything works except that our logo does not appear, the signature and the column header too. The logo and the signature are images and the column header is a column header from Access lol… I try, in send option, the fine resolution + photo image quality in the printer driver option and still doin the same thing. So if anyone have a tip or a solution to that, it would be greatly appreciated. Cause it’s very important to us.

Thanks !

Anonymous

sometimes WinFax has problems converting the image to the format it requires, causing images to not appear how they should. one solution is to try changing the image resolution/color depth if this is possible. If you are using a logo, try modifying the logo image file to another format that might be compatible with WinFax. If its 256 colors, try 16 colors, or just Black and White. If its GIF, try BMP, or JPG for example. Mostly this is trial and error and you’ll have to find what works for you.

Anonymous

Thanks for that but it doesnt fix my problem. I try to insert any kind of image, even some I have created in black and white (8 bits). Still have this problem. Another idea ?

Anonymous

I found what I was affraid of : http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT….&csm=no

They say that: At this time, Symantec does not support the faxing of images from Microsoft Access.

JohnD
    Participant

Symantec doesn’t offer any workaround for that. Maybe you can convert the forms to another document type before you fax it, like Adobe PDF ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.