Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nader

Hello I”m new in this forum so thank you for designer this forum
    I download a win fax on my PC and I dont know how to use it
    so i have som question and I hope to find answear
    my english not well so I’m sorry

1- if the win fax not work or there is no icon on the taskbar ,dose will recive a fax , and if not how to show the icon of it on the taskbar when I satrt up my PC

2- my telephon is connected to my PC (same PC with fax ), so when I recive a fax and take the telephone the fax fall down

3- the line of internet is connected on the same Pc with win fax so when I’m useing the internet how can I recive a fax too (is this possible)

so what is the solution for these

and thank you for help

Anonymous

@nader wrote:

Hello I”m new in this forum so thank you for designer this forum
    I download a win fax on my PC and I dont know how to use it
    so i have som question and I hope to find answear
    my english not well so I’m sorry

1- if the win fax not work or there is no icon on the taskbar ,dose will recive a fax , and if not how to show the icon of it on the taskbar when I satrt up my PC

The WinFax Controller must be active to receive a fax. If you have the WinFax Service installed, you can also receive faxes while you are not logged on to Windows (but the computer still must be turned on)

You can manually start the WinFax Controller (Wfxctl32.exe) or add this shortcut to the Startup group. (found in program fileswinfaxwfxctl32.exe)

2- my telephon is connected to my PC (same PC with fax ), so when I recive a fax and take the telephone the fax fall down

The fax may fail if you pick up the phone. You should not disturb faxing process when it is sending or receiving faxes or faxes will fail.

3- the line of internet is connected on the same Pc with win fax so when I’m useing the internet how can I recive a fax too (is this possible)

If you are using the same telephone line to connect to internet, you will not be able to receive faxes on that same telephone line. The telephone will be “engaged” or “busy” when being used for internet access, thus cannot receive or send faxes.

nader

In the first thank you for replay it’s wonderful
    but I have other question pleas :
    what do you mean by this :
    you are not logged on to Windows (but the computer still must be turned on)
    is that mean .when the computer only connected to the electric

– what is the way to receive fax if I’m working on the internet

and thank you again

Anonymous

@nader wrote:

In the first thank you for replay it’s wonderful
    but I have other question pleas :
    what do you mean by this :
    you are not logged on to Windows (but the computer still must be turned on)
    is that mean .when the computer only connected to the electric

– what is the way to receive fax if I’m working on the internet

and thank you again

yes WinFax must be active on computer and auto-receive turned on.

you cannot receive or send faxes with WinFax if your phone is being used by internet connection

nader

as i told you i dont know how to use it
    so may I recive the fax when I’m working on the internet on my email or on the outlook program or there are other manner to this

Anonymous

@nader wrote:

as i told you i dont know how to use it
    so may I recive the fax when I’m working on the internet on my email or on the outlook program or there are other manner to this

if you use internet by telephone access (dial up internet)
    then No. You will not be able to receive or send faxes with WinFax when you are on-line using Outlook, email, Web sites etc.

nader

Thank you for help 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.