Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’ve used WinFax for a long time w/o any problem. Today I went to add a recipient and it let me add name, company, etc. All the stuff in the top half of screen. As soon as I attempt to Tab or Mouse to the number section it blows me right out of WinFax. I tried the rebuild bit but still no change. This is strange. Anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Russ

Anonymous

did you just install IE 7 ?

Anonymous

Yes I did. What did I mess up?

Anonymous

Nothing, we’ve encountered the same problem. The only solution is to uninstall IE7 at this point.

Any dialog box in WinFax that uses the edit box with a number only field, such as Phone Number fields, IP address entry, will fail.

The problem (we believe) is that IE7 installs a new shared file that is causing a problem with edit text boxes with a number mask in WinFax PRO. 🙁

What version of WinFax PRO are you using (check Help, About…) ?

see thread:
    http://www.getfaxing.com/cgi-bin….7;t=146

Edited By Moderator on 1163698900

Anonymous

Using Ver 10.0. Heck, I’ll just do my adds in Access and import them. IE 7 also had messed up my bility to get to Access db’s on our network. Had to adjust intranet settings. Thanks for your help. Would a newer version of WF help?
    Russ

Anonymous

I believe all versions of WinFax PRO 10 and 9 have this problem.

Anonymous

@–RWS wrote:

Using Ver 10.0. Heck, I’ll just do my adds in Access and import them. IE 7 also had messed up my bility to get to Access db’s on our network. Had to adjust intranet settings. Thanks for your help. Would a newer version of WF help?
    Russ

WinFax Tools ” Fix Entry Problem” button for a solution to this.
    ]

Edited By Moderator on 1243629128

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.