Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ER Slansky

Trying to execute sdk log vb example…cannot create the log object. It is the only object in the sdk I cannot create. Modified the code and tried to use early binding and got an error that says the class does not support Automation (error 430). When viewing in OLE viewer, it is the only sdk object which does not show an IDISPATCH interface. What am I doing wrong?? (SDK for WInfax Pro v10).

Anonymous

Which example are you running? Is it the one that comes with the SDK?

ER Slansky

Yes – tried everything to get it to run and just gave up. Then started having problems with the Attachment object which I already HAD working before. Attachment object simply disappeared from the Register. Finally had to unload entire Winfax app then do a fresh load. Don’t know what happened, but the Attachment object is back and the Log object now shows IDISPATCH interface and SDK Log example works. Thanks anyway. Any ideas why the object registrations would get so messed up??

Anonymous

Hi,

it is possible that the attachment database got corrupted and caused other problems. There is a database rebuild app in SYMDIAG.EXE in the WinFax directory that may help in these cases.
    A reinstall usually helps too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.