Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie14

I have to make follow up calls from my send log. I cannot, for the life of me figure out how to include the voice number as an option from the send log. I have also tried to change to CSID because this is available and don’t know how. I do not even know what CSID is for (in our case).

PS we usually send out about 200 numbers at a time. It is horribly time consuming to have to go to my separate phone list. I would appreciate any help. Thank you

Administrator
    Keymaster

(Assuming you are using WinFax PRO 10)

Click on the Send Log view.
    Click on View, Display Details.
    In the bottom portion of the screen, you should see the fax details. If the specific person was retreived from a phonebook entry with a voice number, it will be displayed here.

BTW, a CSID is a “Caller Station IDentifier”
    This is usually set as the fax number, but can also contain the name of a person or business name. This is the name/number that is displayed on the calling fax machine (or WinFax) when it sends the fax.

Edited By Moderator on 1204766678

Stephanie14

thank you for your response. my problem is that i do have the computer that houses winfax and need to print out the list to be able to make my calls. I cannot print each address entry and am hping that i can include the voice number on the printout (it takes abut 4-5 sheets to print out all of our list).

is there anyway i can change the csid number for my phonebook to equal the voice number?

again thanks

Stephanie14

@Stephanie14 wrote:

thank you for your response. my problem is that i do have the computer that houses winfax and need to print out the list to be able to make my calls. I cannot print each address entry and am hping that i can include the voice number on the printout (it takes abut 4-5 sheets to print out all of our list).

is there anyway i can change the csid number for my phonebook to equal the voice number?

again thanks

EDITED.

I do NOT have the computer that houses winfax. Also i am using 10.03. Thanks

JohnD
    Participant

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT….2311504

you will have to print your phonebook and cross-reference the phonebook with the failed faxes in the send log

if you are at the machine, then simply clicking each entry on the send log will display the phone number in the bottom portion of the screen (when Show Info is turned on) but you can’t “print” this information easily. Its only available on the screen.

Edited By JohnD on 1204819817

JohnD
    Participant

You might want to consider using the Premium Support Services, they may be able to set up a workaround by modifying your existing phonebook so it can contain this information.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.