Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    raylward102

I have installed winfax 10.0 and have found that when I send a fax, it goes to the outbox in winfax instead of sending immediatley. I have searched high and low for the setting but could not find it. If I go into the outbox, and choose to send the fax now, then the fax sends correctly, but I want it to send immediatley after I have pressed send the first time. Any ideas?

Anonymous

in the outbox, what is the status of the faxes and the date/time listed while they are waiting?

raylward102

The status of the faxes shows an hour-glass. When you click on them, it shows “fax waiting to be sent” in the details tab at the top left of the details pane. Our test method was to open word….type some words, and then choose print to fax. When the win fax dialogue comes up, we enter the telephone number. We then press send and the fax goes to the out box instead of leaving right away. If I look at the system tray icon, it shows the win fax icon with a small red x through it. After waiving my mouse pointer over the system tray icon, I see a balloon message that says “winfaxpro was unable to send one of your messages”. After that, I open the win fax message manager and choose “send now” to send the fax that is sitting in the outbox. The fax sends with no error and is received by the other fax machine with no issues. The other details listed for the fax, show “Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 5:45:44pm. 1 page(s) fine resolution. I hope this is enough info!

JohnD
    Participant

you may need to perform the steps on rebuilding the logs, as your send/receive logs may be corrupted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.