Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Is it possible to set custom cover page variables in VBA? If so, please point me to documentation or examples.

Thanks,
    Deb

JohnD
    Participant

no, the cover page variables are filled in by winfax at the time the cover page is generated.

Anonymous

Thanks John. Can you suggest another method that I should use to ensure that each fax follows the standard company format?

Deborah

JohnD
    Participant

one option would be to customize the cover page in WinFax’s cover page designer. Have all the appropriate fields already configured for your company. For example, your company name will not change — so just add it to the cover page without using a variable.

Anonymous

Hmm, my concern is not the company name, but the sender’s name and the text message; these fields will undoubtedly change and I need some way to reflect those changes on the custom cover page.

Best,
    Deb

hsian509

Would like to know if anyone has a solution to Deb’s question? I have the same prob now…

Administrator
    Keymaster

@hsian509 wrote:

Would like to know if anyone has a solution to Deb’s question? I have the same prob now…

recipient variables on a cover page are updated accordingly depending on the recipient details, and of course what specific variables are used.

The sender name & fax number/CSID (i.e. your name) is defined in WinFax and this cannot be changed via VBA. You have to change it in WinFax.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.