Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    richp3636

I have a newer Dell PC that is on a DSL line. I also have a dial-up modem on the same PC. The fax line is not the DSL line. My question is why do I keep getting the message that the modem is busy? I know a little more than the adverage user, but I can’t seem to solve this problem. HELP! I realy need this program to work, as I get huge piles of faxes a week and I could cut paper costs and by sorting through the unneeded faxes.

Anonymous

You likely have something using your modem when you boot up the PC. Check for Microsoft Windows XP Fax Service, RAS, or some other fax or data communications application starting with windows.
    also check this
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT….6230304

I have a newer Dell PC that is on a DSL line. I also have a dial-up modem on the same PC. The fax line is not the DSL line. My question is why do I keep getting the message that the modem is busy? I know a little more than the adverage user, but I can’t seem to solve this problem. HELP! I realy need this program to work, as I get huge piles of faxes a week and I could cut paper costs and by sorting through the unneeded faxes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.