Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I would like some information on how Temporary Attachments work. Once the fax is put in the outbox does it ever go back to the Temporary Attachment when sending? And sometimes when I open Temporary Attachments folder it says something like the temporary attachment file (file name) cannot be located. Delete it from folder? If the I ckick yes will that effect the faxes in the outbox that used that temporary attachement as thier attachments?

Anonymous

Temporary attachments are created when WinFax needs to convert a document to a fax image. An example would be when you attach a .TXT file. WinFax will convert the Txt file to a fax image and store the result in the “temporary attachments” area. When you send the SAME attachment again (the text file) instead of converting the document, it will just send the temporary attachment file is has already created.
    I believe temporary attachments are deleted automatically over time, and by deleting the temporary attachment it will not delete any of your faxes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.