Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ashashine

hi all..i have question can winfax send 2000 faxes per day and how much fax number we can sen per day??unlimeted or not??if not how much??…can you all give me the answer..
    THIS QUESTION IS URGENT PLEASE GIVE M THE ANSWER..THANKS

JohnD
    Participant

There is no easy way to estimate how many faxes you can send a day without first estimating the time to send a single fax, because there are many factors invoved. The validity of the fax numbers you are sending, the amount of pages you are sending, the quality and contents of the fax, the time it takes for the fax machine to answer the call, unexpected line noise errors or other fax related errors that may cause the fax to be re-transmitted. All these factors increase the call times. These are all unknowns.

There is no limit to how many faxes you can send. A properly configured WinFax can manage UP TO 2,000 faxes per day but I would expect you require 2 modems to do this, and 2 fax lines, sending faxes at the same time. (Assume 1 page fax, 1 minute per fax) no answer, fax sending problem or incorrect fax number will cause sending times to increase.

It is safe to say, you can manage anywhere UP TO 1.000 single page faxes per day with WinFax on a single line.

ashashine

Hi all,

I have another question regarding the winfax capacity, how many fax queuing in the outbox?

thanks

Administrator
    Keymaster

I’ve seen problems occur at around 5,000 entries faxes in queue (sometimes less than this).
    I don’t recommend anything over 2,000 entries in the fax outbox queue.
    Depending on system you are using, you may experience problems at lower levels.

The technical limit is 10,000 but this is not realisitic value, because WinFax slows to a crawl at anything over a few thousand in the default send , receive and outbox folders.

If you need to send 2,000 faxes a day, everyday, then perhaps WinFax isn’t for you. I’d suggest a dedicated fax service that can send this volume of faxes for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.