Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    huck44

After having to re-install WinFax Pro v10.0 and moving some of the faxes from the old data directory back to the new data directory. Winfax Pro will not allow me to attach files to faxes. I ckick on a file to attach and the program simply blinks but no attachment. I re-named the original installation folders prior to re-installing WinFax Pro so I still have the original files. Can someone advise?

Thanks in advance,

Administrator
    Keymaster
    J-S-SCH

@Moderator wrote:

http://www.getfaxing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=716

pages written by Windows Word or scanned images cannot be transfered anymore to our Winfax 10 Pro. File “fxscfgwz.dll” is apparently missing.
    What can I do to rectify problem ? (have no disk to reload “winfax”)

Wkr,
    Sven

Administrator
    Keymaster

@J-S-SCH wrote:

pages written by Windows Word or scanned images cannot be transfered anymore to our Winfax 10 Pro. File “fxscfgwz.dll” is apparently missing.

WinFax PRO doesn’t use the file “Fxscfgwz.dll” , this is a Microsoft Fax file. Are you sure you are using WinFax PRO?

J-S-SCH

@Moderator wrote:

@J-S-SCH wrote:

WinFax PRO doesn’t use the file “Fxscfgwz.dll” , this is a Microsoft Fax file. Are you sure you are using WinFax PRO?

ok; but how do I solve my problem transferring pages written by Windows Word or scanned to the Winfax Pro 10 (photo quality) ? I t worked perfectly until some weeks ago.

Administrator
    Keymaster

What version of WinFax PRO are you using and what version of Windows?

If you are a WinFax Forums subscriber, you can try the option in WinFax Tools “WinFax No Pages Fix” button. This option is on the first screen, top left button. This method does not require a reinstall, or the WinFax CD (assuming the install is not corrupted)

J-S-SCH

@Moderator wrote:

What version of WinFax PRO are you using and what version of Windows?

I have Windows XP Pro and Winfax Pro 10 – photo quality.

I paid $ 29.99 via Paypal.

If you are a WinFax Forums subscriber, you can try the option in WinFax Tools “WinFax No Pages Fix” button. This option is on the first screen, top left button. This method does not require a reinstall, or the WinFax CD (assuming the install is not corrupted)

Administrator
    Keymaster

I have updated to your account for premium forum access.
    What you should try is as follows:
    1. download WinFax Tools, use your user name and password that was given to you when you signed up. The user name will start with “pp”
    2. in WInFax Tools, click on No Pages Fix and click Yes to all the prompts that are displayed.

If that does not fix the problem, then post a new message with a description of the exact steps you are performing and what error is presented (if any) by WinFax.

J-S-SCH

@Moderator wrote:

I have updated to your account for premium forum access.
    What you should try is as follows:
    1. download WinFax Tools, use your user name and password that was given to you when you signed up. The user name will start with “pp”
    2. in WInFax Tools, click on No Pages Fix and click Yes to all the prompts that are displayed.

If that does not fix the problem, then post a new message with a description of the exact steps you are performing and what error is presented (if any) by WinFax.

Thanks for advice. When I run (or save) “winfax tools” and when I choose “No Page Fix”, I have to put in my user name and password; however, the system doesn’t accept them. What do I do now ?
    Thanks for your help,
    JSS

Administrator
    Keymaster

@J-S-SCH wrote:

Thanks for advice. When I run (or save) “winfax tools” and when I choose “No Page Fix”, I have to put in my user name and password; however, the system doesn’t accept them. What do I do now ?
    Thanks for your help,
    JSS

The password and user name you enter is not the same as your user name “J-S-SCH” here. You need to enter the user name and password that was generated for you , this should have been included in the e-mail sent to you by Paypal when you subscribed. The user name will start with “pp” . If you don’t have that e-mail, you can also log into your Paypal account and perform a search for the transaction for your payment. In the details of the transaction, you will find your user name and password details. This is used for downloading files from the site, and updating WinFax Tools.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.