Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yousah

I have WF Pro 10.5 and am using a “PCI Soft Data Fax Modem with Smart CP” modem and TAPI. For the last few days it’ll dial out but I’ll hear a phone company message stating that I didn’t dial the area code. I even went back to old successfully sent faxes and tried to re-send them- still no luck. I can watch as it dials the “1” plus area code and something seems to be wrong.

Everytime I go into the fax setup screen in WF it immediately tells me that I don’t have a modem set up. I just updated my modem driver too.

Any ideas? Much, much thanks!

yousah

Every so often a dialog box will pop up in WF telling me to shut off some sort of WinNT feature. Hmm?? I’m using XP and don’t see where I can modify any of the WinFax services.

Also, the dialing issue almost seems to be dialing too fast prior to getting a dial tone. Maybe that’s why the area code is getting lopped off?

Administrator
    Keymaster

If you get the message about the WinFax (NT) service should be disabled, then you do not have a properly configured modem in WinFax. You will need to reconfigure the modem in WinFax. Have you done this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.