Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kambrose

I was running WinFax 10.02 on my office desktop. (Win2k with Office XP). I was forced to upgrade from 10.0 when I changed to Office XP. Experienced integration errors (as Symantec calls them) which prevented opening e-mails with attachments in Outlook. Now I have 10.03 and it seems better except if WinFax tries to answer a fax while Outlook is retrieving e-mail I end up with the problem I had before with e-mail attachments. Also have problems with WinFax until it is removed and installed again.

What should I do?

mwarddoc

Where did you find 10.03. I have 10.02 and have checked the Symantec website and am not noting it. They tell me my software is up to date as well.

kambrose

I had to contact technical support as a result of their “known issue”. When I install it tells me I am installing 10.03 and gives me the same in help->about

Anonymous

Yes, 10.03 isn’t a download or LiveUpdate. You need to obtain it directly from Symantec as a result of a “problem” you might find with 10.02 and Windows XP. I believe the versions that they sell now in the stores are 10.03 (current stock)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.