Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    King-Tech

Ok here is my situation, I reinstall xp sp2and did call updates. I got act! 2006 to install, but I can not get winfax to install. When I try to setup the modem (put in my area code),winfax restarts my system.and it does the same thing ever time I get to that point.Well it actual starts at that point ever time it restarts my system.I will try it in safe mode.But in the mean time, can someone please find me a solution Please.And a solution to get automatic receive and distinctive ring is grayed out.

Administrator
    Keymaster

@King-Tech wrote:

Ok here is my situation, I reinstall xp sp2and did call updates. I got act! 2006 to install, but I can not get winfax to install. When I try to setup the modem (put in my area code),winfax restarts my system.and it does the same thing ever time I get to that point.Well it actual starts at that point ever time it restarts my system.I will try it in safe mode.But in the mean time, can someone please find me a solution Please.And a solution to get automatic receive and distinctive ring is grayed out.

the solution to this is posted in the pinned topics. “winfax hangs when entering a number, csid, ip address etc.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.