Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    misse

I cannot integrate outlook, outlook express, or gmail into WinFax Pro 10.03 for the sending of faxes via email. I get a constant message Email Logon Failed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WinFax manually and through the add/remove programs in Win XP Pro. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003. Nothing seems to work. I contacted Symantec and they are of no assistance. There final word after working on my computer remotely three times is to uninstall WinFax, Uninstall Office. Reinstall Office, then reinstall WinFax. Please, can someone provide some or any assistance on this matter. Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

@misse wrote:

I cannot integrate outlook, outlook express, or gmail into WinFax Pro 10.03 for the sending of faxes via email. I get a constant message Email Logon Failed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WinFax manually and through the add/remove programs in Win XP Pro. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003. Nothing seems to work. I contacted Symantec and they are of no assistance. There final word after working on my computer remotely three times is to uninstall WinFax, Uninstall Office. Reinstall Office, then reinstall WinFax. Please, can someone provide some or any assistance on this matter. Thank you in advance.

Did you remove the shared symantec files before reinstalling WinFax PRO 10.03?

Remove the following files from the Common FilesSymantec Shared folder.

The default path is C:Program FilesCommon FilesSymantec Shared.

CDFW800.DLL CDMW800.DLL
    CFW801.DLL CFW803.DLL
    CHRSET32.DLL CIW801.DLL
    EMACIW803.DLL RCMW800.DLL
    LCPPN20.DLL MEDB632.DLL
    MEW801.DLL MEW803.DLL
    MIME32.DLL POP3CLI.DLL
    SMLEUDRA.DLL SMLEXPRS.DLL
    SMLMAPI.DLL SMLNOTES.DLL
    SMLNOTFY.DLL SMLNPWX.DLL
    SMLNSCP.DLL SMLPOP3.DLL
    SMLSETTG.DLL SMTPCLI.DLL
    VIM32.DLL VMEFNW32.DLL

Although I’ve NEVER been able to get SMTP to work, I have successfully configured Outlook Express to send email via WinFax PRO without problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.