Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    johnprag

I have upgraded a first workstation to XP but it contained winfax pro for networks 4.15 before and that no longer works.

I also have winfax 8.03 which was the last client/server version which could connect to other Winfax 5.0 servers in the office (4 servers).

This seems to have installed OK and loads .dll’s but for some reason it does not see the winfax 5.0 servers or any other lan users on the winfax network.

Is there a fix ?

Regards
    John

Anonymous

there is no fix, and not only that but 8.03 (and below) is not Yk2 compatible (there is a bug preventing faxes from resubmitting if the line is busy)

Anonymous

I just tried performing LiveUpdate on a Windows XP SP2 and a Windows 98SE machine, both cases they did not update to version 10.03. (using WinFax PRO 10.02 )

Can anyone confirm this?

Edited By Moderator on June 29 2005 at 15:36

rtchong

@Moderator wrote:

I just tried performing LiveUpdate on a Windows XP SP2 and a Windows 98SE machine, both cases they did not update to version 10.03. (using WinFax PRO 10.02 )

Can anyone confirm this?

I have an image file to send if you allow me

Ronald

Administrator
    Keymaster

You had verson 10.02, performed a LiveUpdate and version 10.03 was downloaded and installed?

rtchong

@GetFaxing wrote:

You had verson 10.02, performed a LiveUpdate and version 10.03 was downloaded and installed?

Yes, at least the information screen says so. I sent the moderator an image of the “About..” page as well as some files he would have liked to check. I have not heard from him yet.

Ronald

Anonymous

Yes , received files ok. Those are 10.03 specific files. The About.cfg files is just a text file with the version information. The DCCDA32I.DLL file is the 10.03 specific version.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.