Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xfred3431

I have successfully installed Winfax 9.03 on XP, SP2 and even SP3, single user PC.

Shell i upgrade to Winfax 10.00 – by the way – i can’t find upgrade to 10.03, not even in this download section and as i have read in this forum, symantec does not support winfax any longer and does not answer any question about upgrading to 10.03

Do you have any idea where i can get the upgrade to 10.03?
    Thanks

Administrator
    Keymaster

10.03 was never released as an upgrade, this is why you will not find an upgrade file from 10 to 10.03.

10.03 can be purchased by dealers with older stock, you can check eBay via this link http://www.getfaxing.com/winfax or some of the google links at the top of the forum pages.

xfred3431

thanks,

but is there an advantage for me by working with winfax 10.03 instead of 9.03?

9.03 is working fine with xP and the right modem

Is there more stability? Or what would be the most advantage by changing this running system?

Administrator
    Keymaster

there are very few new features in 10.03 when compared to 9.03, so there is not much of advantage to upgrade if everything is working as you require. As for stability, I would expect it to be the same.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.