Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hwatkinsjr

I have winfax pro 10.03 and I can’t receive faxes or send them I have the program on my computer but it’s not working. I have my computers set up on a home network and win fax is on my lap top. What number do I supposed to be using?

Administrator
    Keymaster

you’re going to have to provide more details. If WinFax is installed on your laptop, you should be able to send faxes providing the program is configured properly for your fax device. As for the number you need, i am not sure what you are asking for here

hwatkinsjr

I have winfax downloaded on my laptop. I click on send fax and I hear the modem dialing but the fax never goes through. I’ve had some friends to try and send me one and me telephone rings but ihe fax never comes through. This is something new to me. I was asking about what number to use because I’m using my home telephone number.

Administrator
    Keymaster

make sure you configure your dialing settings for your local area code, and your country. See Tools , Program Setup, Dialing and Location

also, to receive faxes you need to ensure that auto-receive it turned on. check your Receive settings (Tools, Program Setup, Receive)

the number you use is the number of the phone line that is connected to your fax modem. Your laptop should be plugged into the phone line, if this is your regular phone you would use the same phone # to receive faxes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.