Fax Software

Community Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    propbend

I installed 10.03 and can not send fax. Researching the product I have found that there is no real answer to my question “Can you send a fax with dsl?” I contacted Symantec and after several long pauses the answer was “Wellll yes?” ok how! Well that will be $29+ per to find out!

After that I decided to turn to the Internet for a possible solution. What I found was just how many disgruntled owners of 10.03 there are out there who share the same dilemma as I do.

I have tried to remove this program with the “program removeâ€

Anonymous
    propbend wrote:
    I installed 10.03 and can not send fax. Researching the product I have found that there is no real answer to my question “Can you send a fax with dsl?” I contacted Symantec and after several long pauses the answer was “Wellll yes?” ok how! Well that will be $29+ per to find out!

After that I decided to turn to the Internet for a possible solution. What I found was just how many disgruntled owners of 10.03 there are out there who share the same dilemma as I do.

I have tried to remove this program with the “program removeâ€

propbend

Thank you for your rapid reply. There is no fax modem installed. I will now try and uninstall this program and gently toss it! :p

Anonymous

If you want to send faxes via Internet, you’ll have to subscribe to an Internet Fax Service. There are many out there, eFax is a popular one. http://www.efax.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.